Canadian Derivatives scholarship
Are you conducting an innovative research project on derivatives? Apply today for the 2019-2020 Canadian Derivatives scholarship!
Postgraduate scholarship (Ph.D.) up to $25,000
Field of study
Finance, mathematics, economics, financial engineering, accounting, actuarial or any other related disciplines
- Registered in a full-time postgraduate program in a Canadian university
- Currently conducting a research project on exchange-traded derivatives or any topic related to the Montréal Exchange's business
- Completed application
- Plan of the research project (two pages maximum)
- Motivation letter (one page maximum)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Official transcript of all previous university studies
- Two referrals (one from your Research Director and one from a Professor or Professional)
Friday, June 7, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. ET
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
- Jacques-A. Caussignac, Vice President, Growth and Innovation, Product and Services, TMX Group
- Julie Rochette, Vice President and Chief Regulatory Officer, Montréal Exchange
- Maher Kooli, Professor of Finance, ESG-UQAM
- Sylvain Perreault, Chief Compliance Officer, Desjardins Group
- Level of innovation and enthusiasm in research topic
- Leadership and initiative in academic or professional activities
- Outstanding academic performance
Awarding of scholarship
Submissions are evaluated and ranked on merit by the selection committee. The scholarship is offered according to the quality of the application. When allocating the scholarship, selection committee reserves the right to change its scholarship.
- Proof of enrolment in a full-time postgraduate program required.
- Candidates are not restricted to the Canadian Derivatives scholarship and can apply for additional scholarships.