Interest rate derivative trading will cease at 1:30 p.m. today, February 12, 2016. Furthermore, the Exchange's markets will be closed on February 15, 2016 (Family Day).
- MODIFICATION OF THE MINIMUM QUOTATION SPREAD FOR EQUITY, ETF AND INDEX OPTIONS CONTRACTS END OF PILOT PROJECT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A PERMANENT PROGRAM REPLACEMENT OF CLASSES
- Self-Certification - Exchange for Physical (EFP), Exchange for Risk (EFR) and Substitution of OTC Derivative Instruments for Futures Contracts Amendments to Articles 6815 and 6815A - Amendments to the Procedures for the Execution and Reporting of Exchange for Physical (EFP), Exchange for Risk (EFR) and Substitution of OTC Derivative Instruments for futures contracts transactions
- Position Limits – Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts
- Self-Certification - Amendments to Article 15608 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Modification of Bond Futures Position Limit Calculation Methodology for the First Contract Month
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment RONA Inc. (RON) - Plan of Arrangement
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Effective April 1, 2016
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Amaya Inc. (AYA) - Acquisition
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
Last update: February 12, 2016 at 4:20 p.m.
|Index description||Last price||Change|
|S&P/TSX 60 VIX Index (VIXC)||29.87||-2.12|
|MX Covered Straddle Writers' Index (MPCX)||389.25||0.17|
|MX Covered Call Writers' Index (MCWX)||448.59||0.15|
|S&P/TSX Composite Index||12,381.24||293.87|
|S&P/TSX 60 Index||729.46||19.04|
|S&P/TSX Capped Energy Index||144.72||4.68|
|S&P/TSX Capped Financials Index||218.62||7.58|
|S&P/TSX Global Gold Index||180.84||3.57|
|S&P/TSX Capped Real Estate Index||254.13||4.14|
|S&P/TSX Capped Information Technology Index||48.14||0.33|
Data delayed by at least 15 minutes.
|XIU||iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF||133,644|
|RY||Royal Bank of Canada||5,769|
|BNS||Bank of Nova Scotia (The)||5,700|
|TD||Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)||4,780|
|TCK||Teck Resources Limited., Cl. B||4,733|
|MFC||Manulife Financial Corporation||4,282|
|SU||Suncor Energy Inc.||3,400|
|CNQ||Canadian Natural Resources Limited||3,138|
|CPG||Crescent Point Energy Corp.||3,070|
Click for the 10 most active options classes XML feed.
Data delayed by at least 15 minutes. Highest open interest shown.